Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hidden Hikago doujin...?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nereix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was exploring the site a bit (procrastinating, hehe... [img]redface.gif[/img] ) and came across the scanlator site for the Hikaru no Go doujinshi. But according to the site, there's another doujin hosted on s-c with a link straight back here, which has no link on the scanlations page. Was it removed? Or forgotten? Or (and this is probable) am I just missing something obvious...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm perhaps they linked incorrectly...but the download for the hika-go doujinshi is still available. here is the link. http://www.sakura-crisis.net/translations/toybox/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nereix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aah, I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on my first post ^^;;

    The doujinshi I meant is one called Remix, scanlated by http://akihika.cjb.net/ with the scans available at http://www.sakura-crisis.net/translations/remix/. The page and even the downloads work perfectly; there's just no way to get to it from the sakura-crisis site.

    I guess I should have given some indication of the link (click on the "here") before, hehe. Gomen ne. <-- slow like that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •